The project focuses on the development of a framework for multimodal and multilingual conversational agent. This framework is composed with 5 levels of abilities:
– Reactive(sensori-motor) Interaction: Interaction is tightly-coupled perception-action where actions of one agent are immediately sensed and interpreted as actions of the other. Examples include greetings, polite conversation and emotional mirroring
– Situated (Spatio-temporal) Interaction Interactions are mediated by a shared model of objects and relations (states) and shared models for roles and interaction protocols.
– Operational Interaction Collective performance of tasks.
Praxical Interaction Sharing of knowledge about entitles, relations, actions and tasks.
– Creative Interaction Collective construction of theories and models that predict and explain phenomena.
This mini-project focuses on the 2 first levels. To demonstrate it, a demonstrator arround services for citizens will be developped.
Open Source Library covering focus on reactive and stiutated level
Demonstrator focus on services for citizen
- Università di Bologna (UNIBO), Paolo Torrini
Primary Contact: Eric Blaudez, THALES